To Dream; To wander through life means not to be lost, but to live a rich life, full of adventure and experience.
Our mission at Olórin Nutrition is to help to enrich your life and the lives of those around you through top quality information, products, and services.
Thank you for your support and for joining us on this adventure.
Live the Dream.
Since 2005, I have been digging deep into the science of nutrition and fitness. In 2011, I discovered the sport of strongman and found the niche that most resonated with me. My own training has focused on making improvements as a strongman since 2011 while staying healthy.
Olórin Nutrition was created as an extension of the collective goals we all have for ourselves.
Everybody has a dream deep down; something that they want to embody and make a reality.
The word Olórin originates from the Quenya language of the Elves of Tolkien lore. It means "Dreamer" or "Of Dreams" and is the original name of the Istar better known as Gandalf.
Olórin is the Dreamer that lives within us all. I hope to help inspire you to make your dreams a reality.
The Credible Hulk
The purpose of the newsletter and blog is to delve into the science of nutrition and strongman and to merge the two field into maximizing your ability to perform as an athlete and a human being. The overarching theme of my content is that through knowledge, you'll learn how to:
- Become a winning strongman or strongwoman.
- Apply better nutrition to become a more dominant and durable athlete.
- Recipes and nutrition strategies that will help you gain or lose weight to perform your best.
- Compete naturally, without the use of performance enhancements and still win!
- Get stronger and healthier, even if you're not interested in competing.
What I've Achieved
- Helped clients struggling to lose weight reach and then exceed their goals.
- Coached clients to success in powerlifting meets and strongman competitions.
- Successfully guided young strongman athletes with healthy weight gain.
- BSc. Nutritional Science, University of Toronto.
- BSc. Psychology, University of Toronto.
- 1st Place 2017 Eastern Canada Natural Strongest Man.
- 8th Place 2017 Canada's Natural Strongest Man.
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified Coach.